The team that can make your dream home come true. What you need to know about a Building Broker
At Design Better Buildings we are committed to providing individuals with a positive home design and building experience. After all, creating a living space that reflects who you are should be an exciting experience, not a stressful one! Our extensive design experience, along with our respected relationship with trusted local builders, allows us to negotiate the very best price for your home or project. We carefully oversee all aspects of your building project from feasibility and design, right through to approvals and construction. We want to make sure you have the best experience possible when building your home, without paying more than you have to.
We are a registered builder and once we have developed a design that’s right for you, we can also assist you throughout the preparation and building stage. We can provide regular site reports and submit any necessary paperwork to councils and project manage your construction from start to finish. By engaging our professional project management services, you are assured the construction of your home is coordinated and budgeted correctly. We are always available to provide advice on any issues which may arise during the process and liaise on your behalf with the builder.
Mario Figliomeni, has been in the design and building industry for over 25 years and is as passionate today as he was when he first started. He loves being able to help each client realise their dream; a home they adore or an investment project that generates them a return. Mario is always happy to have a phone chat about your future requirements so please don’t hesitate to give him a call today!
- 30+ years’ Experience in the building Industry.
- Designing Homes and Developments for 20+ years
- Registered builder and experienced builder
- Member of the Building Design Association
- Diploma of Design and Drafting
- 7+ years Employed with over 10 years’ experience in the building industry.
- Diploma of Design and Drafting
- Experience in Modern construction and creativity methods in design
- Experience with passive solar design
- Deals with complex council issues on a day to day basis.
- Documenting Design
- Council Liaison
- Liaises with clients throughout the design process.
- Helps Clients with any design issues that may arise
- Generates 3d illustrations
- 7+ years Employed
- Works collaboratively with suppliers and staff to ensure the office runs smoothly.
- Coordinates all internal building facilities management issues, including liaison with the external Building Manager on maintenance issues.
- Maintains computerized information systems and participates in their implementation and development to improve efficiency within the business.
- Liaises with computer resource persons as required. Sets up and maintains databases and spreadsheets. Enters data and updates information.
- Performs various administrative and clerical tasks according to the needs of the business.
What we offer
Our clients enjoy many benefits by using our independent design and build brokering service. It’s just easier to deal with one person rather than having to deal with several people within different companies. We can help you with:
- Saving thousands in design and construction fees with our unique free design service
- Designing for difficult blocks, narrow lots, corner blocks
- Designing for investment properties, apartments and townhouses
- Individual home designs to suit your block and budget – from $300,000 to $6.0 million!
- Deal direct with the designer and benefit from over 25 years experience
- Deal with an accredited member of the Builders Design Association and Registered Builder
- Independent tender process to secure the right builder at the right price
- Project management throughout the building process
- Copyright on your home design
- Full range of services including design, tender, interior design and landscape design
Give us a call on (08) 9242 1999 to book in a free initial consultation or just to chat about what you are after. We look forward to be hearing from you!