Perth’s Leading Home Designers and Building Brokers
For over 25 years, Design Better Buildings have been designing and brokering residential homes, unit developments and commercial buildings for property owners across Perth, Western Australia. Through our unique service, we work with our clients to design a home to match their lifestyles and then guide them through a tendering process to find the right builder for the project.
Our extensive experience in the design of stunning homes and commercial developments along with our respected relationship with builders allows us to negotiate the very best price for your home or project. We oversee all aspects of your building project from feasibility and design, through to approvals and construction.
Why Choose Design Better Buildings?
As a building designer, over the years lots of clients have expressed frustration at the difficulty in finding good builders and were often confused about what they would receive once the deposit was paid. Some of the questions we continually encounter are:
- What am I getting for my money?
- Is the sales person working for me or the builder?
- Can I get another quote to make sure I’m getting good value for money?
- Can I purchase copyright of my design?
- Are there any hidden costs?
Your Independent Building Broker
Our clients have experienced numerous benefits of using our independent design and build brokering service. We can help you with:
- Saving thousands in design and construction fees with our unique free design service
- Individual home designs to suit your block and budget – from $200,000 to $6.5 million!
- Deal direct with the designer and benefit from over 25 years experience
- Deal with an accredited member of the Builders Design Association and Registered Builder
- Independent tender process to secure the right builder at the right price
- Project management throughout the building process
- Copyright on your home design
- Full range of services including design, tender, interior design and landscape design
DEAL WITH A MEMBER OF HIA AND BDA